Thread: RCSB - Pictures
View Single Post
Old 05-05-2018, 10:46 AM   #18
LEEVON

Re: RCSB - Pictures

Well, I have been a pretty die hard RCSB guy. Lost count of how many I've owned, but I gotta tell you this one has been disappointing. The cab is very cramped, seating position is so upright my neck hurts, and the pedals are high off the floor so my knee hurts...to be clear I'm 6-3" but I don't have this problem in other regular cabs. It's like they shrunk the cab. 1-2" more would make a world of difference. On top of that the truck has a terrible highway vibration that GM is slowly acknowledging is widespread and very bad and my local dealer is not really interested in helping with it. Also, it seems all of this crazy fuel economy stuff has done nothing to actually improve mileage. Direct Injection, VVT, DOD, 6 speed transmission, and countless other devices that add major costs to both the sticker price and lifetime maintenance net me a whopping 16mpg going easy on the pedal. I mean heck I have managed 15-16 in literally every old truck I've owned.

It does have great looks and some cool features but I can't get over the lack of room. Good thing I still have the older ones! After six months of ownership it's for sale.
Attached Images

Last edited by LEEVON; 05-05-2018 at 10:53 AM.
LEEVON is offline   Reply With Quote