View Single Post
Old 03-05-2018, 12:37 PM   #41
Rufas

Re: Install thread- Holley EFI Sniper on '72 402 big block

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekliptix View Post
I was looking at FI tech for a while. I read their support went downhill with the large volume of sales then ended up getting. With Holley, it's a big company and I feel I can get better support.

$1000 plus $300 for the optional fuel system.
Actually the FiTech systems start at $795. I've got two Fitech systems installed. One on my supercharged 70 GMC and another on my 67 Cutlass with a 468 BBC. I installed the FiTech on the Cutlass over two years ago. I'm using the FCC on the Cutlass without issues. The problem with the FCC is most people mount it on the firewall or near the exhaust. My is mounted directly behind the left headlight. Never had a problem with it. Both units are performing flawlessly. I'm very happy with FiTech EFI.

As far as tech support the few times I've called they have answered quickly and answered my questions. I don't call on Mondays since that is their heaviest call volume. There is a Facebook FiTech Owners group that has great info and help. It appears most problems are user who can't follow instruction and cause their own problems.

$795 -FiTech Go Street EFI 400HP Self-Tuning Fuel Injection Systems 30003

70 GMC Supercharge 350

67 Cutlass 468 BBC
350 SBC 300hp
Weiand Supercharger
FiTech EFI
Rufas is offline   Reply With Quote