View Single Post
Old 07-09-2018, 07:34 PM   #1252
Already Gone
70+ ( Old Skool Club )

Re: Do you have a 1972 Plaid Pickup?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JQ-72 View Post
Here's a beauty I've got my sights set on, just trying to convince the owner to sell! It's sitting on a dead-end dirt road, so it should be safe. I found it in Jan. of this year. Owner told me it was not for sale, but admitted he needed to do something with it. He got my number and told me he'd call if he decided to sell. I went back to check on it in April, still not ready to sell. I told him I was a serious buyer and had a deep appreciation for these trucks. I made him a generous offer on it that made him think for a few minutes, then again replied he'd call me if he ever decided to sell. The wait continues.......

It's a SWB solid black Highlander with orange plaid. It's got all the package "C" items but, like all Atlanta Highlanders I've seen, no mention of promotional package.

Joshua
A Black SWB and it seems to all there, DG4 Mirrors especially.. That truck would be a worthy restoration project.. It took me two years to buy a truck one time. It was parked in an apartment parking lot and being used so didn't know who owned it so kept leaving notes under the wiper every 6 months or so. One day I came from work and the wife said the man called that owns the truck you have been leaving notes under the wiper and he's ready to sell. Keep at it and I'm sure you will get it.

Members I have personally met: MusicMan70 - HeavyD - ChewyChevy67 - StingRay -71SWB4x4 - 67 Burb - DeadheadNM - too much stuff - bc65 - das601

" Circumsatances Do Not Change Responsibility "

" The Sky is not the Limit, Your Mind is." Marilyn Monroe ..

RIP Charlie Watts 1941 - 2021
Already Gone is online now   Reply With Quote