Thread: 47-55.1 Lost and hidden AD
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2019, 02:27 PM   #8
MARTINSR

Re: Lost and hidden AD

This photo is of a yard in the neighborhood. The guy who lived here passed away about 10-15 years ago at 94 years old. Now mind you, this house is worth over a million dollars! I would bet a crisp $10 bill that the plates from his last meal are in the sink, NO KIDDING!

In the garage right behind this Dodge is an original 56 Chevy four door hardtop that he bought new! The garage is falling on it, this car was near perfect, original paint! My brother parked the car in that garage just a year or so before the man died. My brother had done a complete brake job replacing the master cylinder and all kinda job for the guy so he could give this car to his grandson.

Yep, it is damn odd what happens to our things when we go. I am going to be more like my dad, throw out everything and leave a few things for the family to go through that they will treasure. I am so blessed, I KNOW I am so blessed that my dad did this. My sister, brother and I went through our parents things in about an hour and took what we got to our homes, done deal. What I have witnessed personally in these matters is CRAZY, I am so blessed, I KNOW I am so blessed to not have been caught up in some crazy crap like this. That house, I talked to the grandson a while ago and like he said, he is renting a house here in town (about $3000 a month) for him and his family and here this house is empty with his mom and her sister fighting over what to do with it. He has been paying rent for years while this house just blocks from the one he rents sits empty. So damn sad.

Brian
Attached Images

"Fan of most anything that moves human beings"
MARTINSR is offline   Reply With Quote