View Single Post
Old 02-18-2018, 03:02 PM   #49
Already Gone
70+ ( Old Skool Club )

Re: Want to buy a K20

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbailly View Post
Jocko, for some reason when I quote you I get a different message than original, but who exactly are you saying has this truck 57 Napco?
Thanks,
Jon

Also thanks for the western trucks, the only real problem with them is the hauling price and having someone close check them out for me.
As far as shipping goes if you are looking for specific type of truck, as you are, sometimes you have to travel to pick it up or have it shipped and yes it adds to the cost. Now as far as checking one out for you, you are on the best website in the word for getting help with getting a truck checked out. Over the years there have been many board members from all different parts of the Coiuntry help other members with their purchases and I've even seen where a member has checked out a truck for someone and it turned to be lets say not as advertised so the board member that was buying just got saved a whole bunch of grief. Good luck in your search and be patient Grasshopper !!!

Members I have personally met: MusicMan70 - HeavyD - ChewyChevy67 - StingRay -71SWB4x4 - 67 Burb - DeadheadNM - too much stuff - bc65 - das601

" Circumsatances Do Not Change Responsibility "

" The Sky is not the Limit, Your Mind is." Marilyn Monroe ..

RIP Charlie Watts 1941 - 2021
Already Gone is offline   Reply With Quote