View Single Post
Old 01-15-2005, 11:47 AM   #1
special-K
Special Order

National Chevy/GMC Truck Association

Is this club still around?At some point a while ago they stopped printing Pickups`n`Panels in Print.Just wondering if anyone here is/was a member.I was collecting every issue of the mag and bought binders since it started in`91.It was branched out of the Late Great Chevys club,especially for trucks.It was started by Seth Doulton of Golden State Pickup Parts and took over by Jim Knight and Danny Howell,I believe.They started the Chevy/GMC Truckin`Nationals and are the reason for the start of the Carlisle Truckin`Nationals.This was the best pre-internet source for classic GM Haulers:Info,free classifieds,services,feature trucks(members),tech,and local chapter news.They had a website later,although I never visited since I wasn`t using computers yet.I`m just interesred in hearing anything about it. /

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

"Don't call me a redneck. I'm a rough cut country gentleman"

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~
special-K is offline   Reply With Quote