View Single Post
Old 09-26-2015, 05:11 PM   #445
Cheesyburger

Re: Chevy Sport Truck questions

Quote:
Originally Posted by 83GMCK2500 View Post
Lookup the GM Heritage Center. That will be your best bet, either contact them or figure out what combination of RPOs it took to make a fleet side ST.
Funny you should mention that. I spoke with GMC a couple days ago, not much info.
Transcript from CARS_Brands dated Sep 24, 2015 2:48:08 PM
In response to question: GMC - Question/concern about a vehicle I own
System: Welcome to GMC
System: http://www.gmc.com
System: Welcome to chat.
Agent Elizabeth says: Thank you for contacting GMC Customer Assistance, Chris! My name is Elizabeth, how can I assist you today?
Customer Chris Cannon says: I just have a question
Customer Chris Cannon says: I have a 1989 Sierra ST. I Wwould like to know how many were built in 1989. Just the at the sport not all sierras.
Customer Chris Cannon says: Fleet side
Agent Elizabeth says: I would be happy to look into this for you. I am going to create a case and call an internal department to gather this information. Could you please provide your VIN, current mileage, phone number, and e-mail address?
Customer Chris Cannon says: *************. **********
Agent Elizabeth says: Please allow me 3-5 minutes to look into this for you.
Customer Chris Cannon says: Very little information is available on line for this truck.
Agent Elizabeth says: Thank you for your patience. I am going to reach out to the internal department now.
Agent Elizabeth says: The internal department is checking in to this. They stated it will be 2-3 minutes.
Customer Chris Cannon says: Ok thank you.
Agent Elizabeth says: Thank you for your patience. I do apologize for the wait. Unfortunately, we do not have the figures for the ST models. What I have found is that there were 69,786 C/K1500, 20,172 C/K2500, and 4,684 C/K3500.
Customer Chris Cannon says: I understand the Silverado sport in 1989 had a build of 5400.
Agent Elizabeth says: I would be able to call the internal department back and confirm this number if you would like me to check into the Silverado Sport?
Customer Chris Cannon says: Do you know where I could find more information on the Sierra St trucks
Agent Elizabeth says: I do apologize I provided you with all the information that our resources have available. You may be able to speak with a GMC dealership.
Customer Chris Cannon says: Ok thanks.
Agent Elizabeth says: You are welcome. Is there anything else I can assist you with today?
Customer Chris Cannon says: No but thanks
System:
Cheesyburger is offline   Reply With Quote