View Single Post
Old 11-23-2012, 01:32 AM   #1
ryans69chevy

Fashionable Fever! - 1969 Chevy C10 Build

Hey! I've been a member on this site for a few years now searching through threads, asking questions, and looking through threads. I finally am starting a build thread! I've been wanting to buy a 67-72 Chevy since I was very young! I believe I saw one in a magazine and since then I've been in love with them. I own a 1969 Chevy Custom C10 Long Bed 2wd. I bought it in late July of 2009 from a family friend. It came with a 307 4 speed.

Pics to come!

I've been working on this truck off and on for a couple years now. In the last year I finally decided to park the truck and perform a frame off resto on the truck. Earlier this year I began ripping everything off to a rolling chassis. I got the truck sandblasted and finally had it primed and painted by The Foss Shop where I'm from. It took awhile for me to get the truck primed and painted because they were transforming a brand new truck into a work of art for the SEMA show. So all of there other work got put on hold because of it. It was a long wait, but worth all the while! It looks fantastic! I will post pics!

Plans for build :
Disc brakes all around, lowered 2 1/2 ", installing a BBC backed by a tremec 6 speed, bench seat, shaved firewall, no radio, no heater, no a/c, changing my steal bed to a wood bed.

Only things I'm not sure of is the color of the paint and the rims.

Thanks for checking out my build thread!

Ryan
ryans69chevy is offline   Reply With Quote