Thread: Resolved Bad deal with a board member
View Single Post
Old 05-05-2018, 10:53 AM   #11
Grumpy old man

Re: Bad deal with a board member

Well...Yes it's totally my fault for getting behind on other members projects and building GR8-68 interior took way longer to work out that I had planned BUT I wasn't going to slap it together just to get his done . All paypal funds have been returned and parts shipped back to you . I really am Sorry this didn't work out for either of us and I'm sure the fire you had to endure changed your time frame significantly , The plan was to keep your truck intact in Wy. While I built the new seat/door panels/visors and arm rests and ship it all to you at one time while you were still able to drive your truck until I was done .

Originally Posted by Eastonspeedworks
so I talked with you a while back about doing a seat for my truck and I think I'm pretty much ready to do one. I'm looking to do a similar seat to n2billets hazel but I'm not sure what cloth inserts to go with. I've seen some impala stuff I'd liked in the past. Did you get that thread going with pictures of your work I'd like to look through it if possible. I'm going to need an entire seat frame shipped to me and I'd prefer the earlier style that folds forward. Let me know if you're interested
Thanks,
Broc Easton

" I have an extra 67 CST full foam folding seat , I don't advertise anything anymore I get multiple requests a week without it . What is your time frame because I'm not in business anymore so it takes time for me to build them , I suggest you find exactly what design your looking for and send me a picture or a decent sketch of what you want and I can build anything from just a picture , I have 3 seats going out this week to different members who I've already sent the rest of the interiors out to( door panels ,dash cover,visors ,kick panels) . You can look at different materials at albrightssupply.com A lot of the guys just search thru magazines to find what they want ."

"This is what I'm looking to do. I might be interested in doing a set of door panels and a dash pad as well. My truck is 505 dark green so I'd leave it up to you to color match but I can send you a piece of the truck to do it. My time frame is completely open I honestly don't mind if you don't get to it until this winter. If you would like to email me so pictures are easier to deal with my address is eastonspeedworks@Gmail.com"
Attached Images