View Single Post
Old 10-12-2018, 12:48 PM   #6
chrisduketv

Re: C30,C40,C50 pics needed for TV show

Quote:
Originally Posted by special-K View Post
Hey Chris, welcome to the site from Maryland. I have plenty of pictures, and we have another forum, if you scroll down, named "Heavy Haulers" for the medium duty-ups above C/30. There you will find a couple picture thread stickies with a boat load of pictures, also quite a few build threads of various nature.

Your first post seems legit and probable. But, we see a lot of scammers showing up here with their sneaky link inserted... which to me are very poor attempts on an obvious scam. They get the boot pronto lickety split. Either you are legitimate or this is the best scam, yet. I am not wanting to be assumptive here and am sure you can get plenty of help from us for what you need. But I doubt most will click your links before being more familiar with you. I believe you, just thought I'd let you know what to expect. Maybe some here are familiar with your business*. Post up here to help us become better acquainted. You have come to the right place for a resource on, especially, the older trucks

EDIT: I just Googled your website and now the only question is whether this is who you are. Sorry for casting any doubt. To be honest, I'm not up on TV these days and could very well be the only one here who has NOT heard of you. Again, just letting you know my reaction to seeing a first post with links inserted. * Maybe I'm clueless . I didn't edit anything out from before I checked, which could prove embarrassing for me in short order. Maybe I need a second coffee. Welcome to the site, Chris.
Thank you for the unusual welcome. Trust me I am who I say I am, and I'm not here to scam anyone. I'm just reaching out for help to the 67-72 Chevy/GMC community. That's all...

P.S. The links weren't advertorial. I'm not selling anything. They were just a quick way for people to click a link to validate my show and who I am, without going into a lot of detail.

Last edited by chrisduketv; 10-12-2018 at 12:55 PM.
chrisduketv is offline   Reply With Quote