View Single Post
Old 10-06-2018, 03:20 AM   #1223
Chulisohombre

Re: My new build thread: Stage 4!

It’s tough to have to wait on someone else but when the professional help is free it’s tough to turn down. I did most if the work myself in mine but eventually I’d like to have it more pro done as my work is decent but I’m no expert. I know it was done as well as I could do it and the work is functional. But I see the flaws no one else cares about that I’d like to have done better at some point. It took nearly ten years to get Mine put back together mostly because life and money issues kept pushing it to the back burner. It’s tough to let it sit and not be able to drive it so I did little by little until it was road worthy again. You will get there. And knowing it was done correctly you will probably enjoy it more than just throwing it together. It’s good you’re getting it out of the elements. At least it can’t get rained or snowed on then.
72 3/4 ton blazer. 5 inch lift on 35 inch tires. 355 corvette engine with crane roller rockers, rv cam, edelbrock carb and intake with one inch spacer. Thrush Headers with flowmaster 40 duels. 4speed sm465 manual. 4 wheel disk brakes with Inboarded rear shock prerunner style mounts and shocks.
Chulisohombre is offline   Reply With Quote