View Single Post
Old 02-20-2017, 06:45 PM   #30
sprint_9

Re: sprint_9's 72 C10 Project

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason7121 View Post
Intake looks great with the weight loss! Try the ac low mount bracket from old air products worked great on mine.
Thanks. On the bracket I checked into the Old Air one, but it looks to be for the larger compressor, I have the smaller SD7.

Over the last couple weeks we got the intake and fuel rails installed on the engine. Also finalized the main front belt drive, got the frame cut to clearance everything. Still waiting on my AC bracket, its on pre-order so not sure when that will show. Holley is playing games with their proposed ship date.

Also got the front suspension done for the most part. Sent my steering box off to be rebuilt and change to a quicker ratio, so the steering part of it isnt done yet.

The rear end is pre assembled but we are having the gear pattern checked before we complete the final assembly. The pattern is close but we want to have another set of eyes on it to avoid any issues. The rear end was re-ratio'd to a 3.73 with an Eaton Posi.

If all goes well with the rear end we should have that installed next weekend hopefully, then the plan is to start bending brake and fuel lines.
Attached Images

sprint_9 is offline   Reply With Quote