View Single Post
Old 09-07-2018, 12:08 PM   #13
19SIKtySix

Re: Fuel Line Layout for LS Swap with LM4

I'm just trying to sort out all the connections that need to be made to complete the swap. I only have a few disconnected plugs and hoses, so I'm trying to verify exactly what goes where.

Yes, I'd rather not use (2) regs, so I can avoid any issues. Thanks to Mongo, I'll just cap off the factory return rail. I'll wait and see if there's a part reference with my CPP order.

I'll go the route that causes the least amount of headache. My only concern about buying rails from a junkyard is making sure I purchase everything that's needed.

I feel there's so many little items that need to figured out with this swap and with those little changes, it could affect something else. So my goal is to do as much research as possible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ls1nova71 View Post
That is for the power brake booster if that's what you're asking. As for the 2 regulators thing, I personally wouldn't do it. Those regulators are known for leaking and will cause driveability problems when they do. Having the return blocked off will negate it so you may or may not know if its leaking, and leaking fuel on a hot engine is never a good idea. I would just run a return line, but if you're dead set on using the Corvette filter, just get a return less rail and do it the right way. They're all over the salvage yards for cheap. Also, I dont know what brand of filter CPP sells with their kit, but if it isnt AC Delco or Wix, you could have problems, cheap ones are known to be bad right out of the box.

Instagram: c_lo_garage

Check out my 1966 C10 project "El Viejito" here:
http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=674614
19SIKtySix is offline   Reply With Quote