View Single Post
Old 11-12-2006, 01:10 PM   #6
shifty
Questionable

Re: HOWTO: Great electric fan setup!

Oh - and I couldn't forget -

Big thanks to Wes at ClassicHeartbeat and Les at GMCPaul's for helping me find and get these parts. Both of them were very eager to help and their prices beat anything else I found on the web hands-down. These two companies are a pleasure to deal with and I would recommend them over LMC or any other big-name vendor out there in a heartbeat. It also felt great to support a board vendor.

Personalized, friendly service and a true interest in supporting customers on the phone or via email is a huge plus with them. I ntalking to them, it is quite clear they truly share the same passion for these trucks that many of the rest of us do.

If you have any questions about the shroud, call Wes (number is at the Classic Heartbeat website) and ask - I did! He was happy to answer everything.

I look forward to ordering from both in the future.

Thanks again!

I can't check the forum daily. If I don't reply to you within 24 hours, drop me a PM! I'm (hopefully) still alive and will reply faster to a PM.