View Single Post
Old 12-28-2009, 07:42 PM   #17
PanelDeland
I am a Referee of life.

Re: pls post pixs of 67-72 Panels

Quote:
Originally Posted by robb67 View Post
Nice truck panelD, is that lowered or am I not seeing it right? I like your approach to the restoration (that's how I thought I'd work it). My project went different than planned but maybe they all take on a life of their own?
Yes it's lowered.Static drop 2 1/2 spindles front and 4 in springs rear( has just enough rake to keep water in the drip rails).235/70-15 fronts and 255/70-15 rear on factory rallies(Painted a dark mettalic grey).Did the drop as last winters project and did the drip rails this summer.I have most of the stuff to do a PS upgrade and if the $$$ gets right I will do that this winter spring.I don't have wheel housings in the front.It's too cold to paint outside(they need one or two more coats) but the QOV doesn't allow painting in the house(kinda narrow minded).I'm keeping the 250 and trying to decide on a 200/700R4 or to keep the 3OTT.

I would love to do a frame off but don't have the time,$$$ or space right now.I would want to have everything in a pile before I started so I could just keep going until it was done.I do have a 67 body(Panel) put away in TX for another project and want to do it that way.
Barrett-Jackson has perfected alchemy,they make rust into gold!
"You can lead a horse to water but you can't saddle a duck"
"Cleverly disguised as a 'Responsible Adult'
"Sometimes your Knight in shining armor is just a retard in tinfoil"

Last edited by PanelDeland; 12-28-2009 at 07:44 PM.
PanelDeland is offline   Reply With Quote