View Single Post
Old 09-13-2018, 07:09 AM   #613
mcmlxix
Collector of Projects

Re: Suburban and panel finds

https://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/ct...690363907.html
1972 Suburban - $10000 (Rockwall)

1972 Chevrolet Suburban. Has a 69 front clip. Clean blue Texas title. This is the last year of the 3 door suburban. 4 wheel drive. 4x4.
350 crate engine with approximately 1000 miles. Th350 transmission. Runs strong and starts right away. New wiring harness. All new bushing with Rancho shocks. New gear box, tie rods, etc. Four wheel drive with lift and bf Goodrich 33's with no signs of wear on the tread. Four wheel drive works. Pretty straight body.

The bad is transmissions went out. Will fix but seeing if there is any interest without as the next person may want a different transmission. There is some rust in the front pans. I have all the new sheet metals parts to go with it. Including floors pans rockers etc. Interiar needs work.

Comes with vintage air to be installed. Third row bench seat. Lizard skin spray on heat and sound barrier. Front sway bar. New metal to fix rust.

Shoot me an email if interested and I can give more details over the phone.

If the post is up it is still available.

I am open to trades. Classic cars, street rod, jeep, wake boat or maybe a fishing boat. I do not want another project though. It needs to be a completed or near complete car or jeep. Could trade for a bathroom and/or kitchen remodel but would need proof of your past work and references.

Cash and local only. Dont need help selling.

Please only contact if interested. I have had a lot of people email or call and ask the
Same questions in the post or flat out never respond back. Also schedule a time to come see it and never show.

D60 BIG BRAKE UPGRADE Click HERE
mcmlxix is offline   Reply With Quote