View Single Post
Old 06-25-2012, 11:45 PM   #115
GTdaddy63

Re: How about some pics of Static dropped 60-66

Thank you, this was my grandfather's truck he bought new in 1963! It is special to me in many ways. Also thanks for welcoming me to the forum. I actually just found this forum recently and could use all the knowledge that is found on here. This is a great forum and has the best trucks I've seen along with very good advice and ideas on what to do and where to find the parts needed!! I have made so many changes to my truck over the last 15-20 years it has had many different modifications. But I love where it is at now. Except stumped on bed ideas for wood choice and I want to lower the rear a little more along with the front. My wife has wanted me to add air bags to get the stance a little lower where it can sit more level and they say the ride is very nice. I'm thinking about just getting 5" springs in place of the 3 for rear and getting 1" drop for the front to go with the drop spindles and lowering blocks already on it. I also need a better track bar than the once on it from cpp as it needs to go to trailing arm now and I need to relocate the rear shock mounts.
Posted via Mobile Device
GTdaddy63 is offline   Reply With Quote