View Single Post
Old 01-26-2010, 01:17 AM   #46
1956cameo

Re: Left for dead: 72 2wd blazer build

Got home from working on the blazer that day and my wife told me that there was a big box on the front porch!

Loaded inside was my order of reproduction patch panels. Outer floor sections, rocker panels, bed patches, lower cowl patches, and door pillar patches. I still have to get the rocker box for the drivers side, but I think everything else I will need I will be able to pull of of parts vehicles.

Then what would you know, the next day I come home from working on the blazer and I have two large boxes sitting up against the garage door.

Inside of them was my well worn and mismatched; but affordable and complete set of factory 69-72 blazer bucket seats with all brackets and hardware that I got from fellow board member Toomuchstuff. Even though the one has non factory upholstery, both seats have decent repairable factory foams.

When I went back out to my dad's this today I took the seats and mocked them up in the blazer. I can't wait to see them when they are back in with new upholstery.

'72 blazer 2wd build

67-72 Factory Big Block Registry

Last edited by 1956cameo; 01-26-2010 at 02:33 AM.
1956cameo is offline   Reply With Quote