View Single Post
Old 12-03-2018, 11:20 PM   #15
weider1717

Re: I called deaver springs today..

Quote:
Originally Posted by LT7A View Post
Yep, no excuse. Your list of excuses, including a cat, are all based on the particular employee -- who is a representative of the company -- which is responsible for training said employee. Which covers everything in your list if done properly...including the cat.

Interesting comment. While I agree wholeheartedly with the second part, Deaver, as a company, is responsible for every Deaver employee. The part about HR is odd and irrelevant since a customer's experience has nothing to do with being involved with HR, but is a significant indicator of whether HR is effective or not.

None of this makes their product bad. But it is a definite indicator of how well a business is run. Maybe they're bad at communication and good at what they produce, but one does reflect on the other and the more a business recognizes this and acts on it, the better their prospects. This thread is direct evidence. Clearly some of us are undeterred by poor customer service, but some of us are.

I, for one, appreciate the heads-up and will be in the market for what the OP is looking for, and will know to clearly communicate my expectations if I deal with Deaver.

weider1717, I have no personal experience with them but OME springs have a reputation for riding unexpectedly good. Not sure of their offerings for our trucks or how they fit into your cost picture. Good luck! It'd be great if you could keep us updated. I appreciate the time to tell us about your experience so far.
I agree 100% and ORD is where you want to go. I spoke to Jesse who was very helpful and knows his stuff! He personally owns a square body with a 4" lift with their alcan springs he took time and was willing to answer any questions and explain all options. A+
weider1717 is offline   Reply With Quote