View Single Post
Old 01-07-2012, 10:00 AM   #41
special-K
Special Order

Re: Tow Truck/Rollback/Hauler Pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by greywuuf View Post
Special-k
the red truck in Post #5? that is not split booms ? Sure looks like a twin boom holmes.
(at least the booms themselves do )

Also any more info on the red medium Duty at the top of post #23 ? that is a sweet looking ride.
No,that's my wrecker and it has a Wreckmaster rig and a single boom. I've had that other picture a long time and don't recall where I got it from...sorry.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RenoKeene View Post
Here is the SPID. Note there is no DRW option listed and we are not sure what the special paint color is yet.

Now back to our regularly scheduled program...
Hey Brad,you realize your truck is a single wheel C/20 that someone put a C/30 rear and springs under when they stretched the frame and built that body,right? A truck from the factory with dual rear wheel option also got the spacers and Budds on the front.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fastgreen350 View Post
Heres one on ebay nice looking truck no motor though...
Quote:
Originally Posted by PAWS 72 View Post
I know where a rebuilt 402 is for it.72 numbers matching engine
That would be a cool engine in there. Numbers matching would matter for a '72 with a 402 listed on the SPID. But,this truck is a '67

More:

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

"Don't call me a redneck. I'm a rough cut country gentleman"

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~
special-K is offline   Reply With Quote