View Single Post
Old 01-12-2018, 07:46 PM   #23
MARTINSR

Re: Seeking Knowledge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edsabo View Post
Thank you all for your insight and suggestions. I truly have a lot to think about. The main thing is I appreciate all of your responses.
A few details. I am getting ready to retire in 4 years, the 47 has been in my garage and is currently being used as a drying rack for rough cut lumber. That goes with my next "career" as I will be building custom furniture and stuff. I want to use dad's old work truck as my new work truck... old guy, old truck, selling rustic furniture... so I don't need to swap anything, but my desire was to save a bit of money as I already own both vehicles and only need 1 of them. In my mind that was the best option giving me the desired outcome and only taking up one parking spot as I will be downsizing soon.

I have a lot more to think about now thanks to all of you, this forum does not disappoint as I was "Seeking knowledge" and you all delivered .
Thank you again, Ed
Thanks Ed for putting up with us.

What ever you choose there will be good info here for you.

Brian

"Fan of most anything that moves human beings"
MARTINSR is offline   Reply With Quote