View Single Post
Old 09-17-2008, 03:10 AM   #18
elwoods76
Just Cruizin

Re: Got my 75 2wd blazer 4 $800

Hey thanks guys. Yeah that is the general plan for now, wash her down and spray the bay in black. I used to have access to a Hot water pressure washer because of my neighbor and man that thing could degrease engines like nobody's business. But I guess it blew up, something to do with the heating coil. Oh well just a plain old pressure washer and some degreaser for now. My goal is to get everything where it is supposed to be before the first snow fall. With me living in Utah the snowfall could come pretty quick. I was planning on just sticking in the 454/400 into the blazer b/c it is already out. But in looking further down the road in the grand scheme of things I am going to pull the 350/350 out the silverC10, fix the leaky rear main in the small block and breathe new life into the blazer. With looking at everything the big block would make the silver c10 the total package as the body is done and she is a weekend queen as it is. the plan for the Blazer is to be a daily/cruizer and eventually get her an overdrive for even better cruising! Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated!!!!
elwoods76 is offline   Reply With Quote