View Single Post
Old 07-25-2007, 04:00 PM   #9
kevinr1970

Re: need opinions on a truck forsale

I used to race DH a lot. Started in '95 and raced as many races as I could drive to until last year. Did one race early last year and haven't raced since. Just burnt on it I guess? Still have my "All Mountain" bike and trail ride every Sunday and try to get out during the week.
My girlfriend rides like 4 times a week but she never really got into the DH. Broke her humurous August '05 at Whistler and we haven't been back since.
Funny thing is that when we met I had like five bikes and then helped her buy one. Now I have one and she has two together and two that are almost complete.
But when we met I had one Suburban and now I have 6-7 turcks... oops! she says.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 67cst View Post
thanks kevin, yeah ill find out today what exactly he pulled with the truck, you mountain bike? i used to ride tons but since ive gotten into the truck thing i havent rode half as much as i used to. i sure do miss it though-i got lazy towards the end and i sold a real nice hardtail that was decked out with goodies for a big full suspension kona...it sure is nice though with the 2 truck thing never having to ride up hill
1991 GMC CrewCab Dually 4x4, just going to fix things up for now
1982/1989 K5/GMC Jimmy 2wd
1987 GMC 1/2 ton swb 2wd Crew (sold)
kevinr1970 is offline   Reply With Quote