View Single Post
Old 03-15-2018, 04:56 PM   #69
akart

Re: Bilstien shock experiment $$

Quote:
Originally Posted by miniwally View Post
You're the only person I've ever heard whine and be angry that a lead time on a custom part was significantly reduced. WOW.. I deal with a lot of custom orders in my line of work and I know there are runs of parts that when you're the first in line it can take weeks or months but sometimes you hit the end of a line that was just going into production and you wait weeks or months less. I've ordered custom cabinets that I expected and was told it would be 4 months to be built only to have the supplier call 2 months later and say hey we had canceled orders and moved you up so your cabinets are done.

It really seems like you are significantly difficult to deal with and if you were a client of mine I would be relived to have you and your poor attitude out of my life.

Peace
I see that this is your first post on this forum,welcome. I am not angry because of the fast delivery time. I am just curious as to how the "Custom" springs which I was told would take 3 weeks or so make were shipped in 1 week. Thank you for your comment
akart is offline   Reply With Quote