View Single Post
Old 09-23-2013, 07:52 PM   #96
jorgensensc

Re: She won't fire up. Please help me! I"m at a complete loss!

No updates yet Rob. Been driving it daily. Still having issues with going into limp mode at WOT. I really need to get the tune looked at, but the guy wants another 50.00. I'm frustrated because he said when I went to him there is no charge till the job is done. Only additional charges if I mod something. Well I don't feel I should have to pay another 50.00, on top of the 200.00 I already paid since the vehicle isn't running correctly yet. He feels like because it is a mishmash of years of parts and ECM that the extra work involved warrants the extra 50.00. I told him up front there were different year parts, and even agreed to pay the 200.00 (normally he charges 150.00 for simple tunes) because if the possible difficulty in tuning. I would normally hold him hardcore to it, but I don't want him messing around with my tune if we are in a dispute over money. I was considering getting hptuners, but that is going to cost a small fortune once you factor in all the stuff. Looks like I may have to wait to get together the 500.00 for a dyno tune. Unfortunately I really don't have the money right now for that. So we are on standby.
Shawn
Posted via Mobile Device

-What would you attempt to achieve if you knew you could not fail?-

-I Refuse To Tiptoe Through Life, Only To Arrive Safely At Death's Door-

R.I.P. EAST SIDE LOW LIFE
jorgensensc is offline   Reply With Quote