View Single Post
Old 06-23-2017, 09:14 AM   #25
Willie Makeit

Re: PB Stage 2 Deluxe Front Kit

Quote:
Originally Posted by PBFAB.COM View Post
Willie,

I apologize Nate never called you back with the torque specs. We're typically very efficient at returning calls.

As for the zerk fittings, if it was an issue why didn't you mention it on the phone? I'd have been happy to resolve the issue. Even more important is being made aware of it. That part comes directly from our machine shop, so I'll reach out to them tomorrow to be sure they are aware. We certainly don't want a batch of lower arms going out with a zerk fitting issue.

Please let us/me know next time you have a problem. If we aren't informed, we don't have an opportunity to fix it. I try hard to provide excellent customer service. Sometimes I fail, and I apologize that happened in this case.

Brandon
That's because I had not yet discovered that issue. After the multiple delays in shipping combined with not getting response to my questions, I didn't have a lot of confidence that i would get a reply to the Zerk issue.

no offense, but i honestly didn't have time to wait on you guys to "make it right." I had already waited approx 8 weeks on my arms after being told that it would be 3-4 weeks when i originally placed the order.

If i may, let me be blunt for a moment - i get it you guys have long lead-times, that was understood when I originally considered your products - but when one places an order & their confidence in a vendor based on the delivery information that was supplied by said vendor (aka: his word) at the time of order to discover afterwards that this information is false/not accurate, then it doesn't exactly leave one with a "warm and fuzzy" if you know what i mean.
Willie Makeit is offline   Reply With Quote