View Single Post
Old 01-19-2019, 02:48 PM   #536
jocko

Re: Post your C/L finds here for all to see

Quote:
Originally Posted by 57NAPCO View Post
I was gonna say I like the green 73 but it sold already
It was a base model, but a very cool truck at a decent price, so am not surprised. I have to say, I wonder why the burgundy 75 hasn't sold - or why it's being resold, or whatever is going on with it. It's low miles and, although the pics in this ad kinda stink, the last time I saw it listed, the pics were big and it was very nice. I kinda passed because was looking for a camper special, but not looking at all at the moment. Love the square Ks, do wish I'd kept my 76! I think the 87 is a very fair price assuming it's as good mechanically as it looks. My choice would be the yellow 73 (73-74 are my favorite squares) because it checks all my boxes (camper special, K20, yada yada) and the price isn't bad at all. Would be a nice project. But, it looks more like a 79 to me.... A bit frankentrucked perhaps, but that's cool, he's not asking for a fortune for it either.

EDIT: As a matter of fact, I just happen to have some better pic of that 75 K20! Here's some from when it was for sale some time ago in case anyone is considering it - I think it's pretty sweet. You don't often find a woodgrain dash or door panels in that condition...
Attached Images

Last edited by jocko; 01-19-2019 at 02:58 PM.
jocko is offline   Reply With Quote