View Single Post
Old 08-25-2008, 11:56 AM   #1
milehightoyz
AttentionDeficitDisorder

Bought this 1964 Crew Cab on Craigslist

Hey guys, I dont frequent this section of the board to often as I havent done much with this style of truck. I own a few 67-72 trucks but stumbled across this find on craigslist last week. I bought this truck from the original owners son. It was purchased new in Nevada in 64 I have the original window sticker and sales receipt. its on a 127 wheelbase with 3/4 ton suspension. My original plans for this truck was to convert it to half ton on bags with a fullsize 6 foot fleet short bed (currently 5 foot bed). Im just curious to see how rare these things are before i get to cutting and whether or not i should try to keep it original and find something else to cut up. i also have a 65 burb and i was never really into these trucks too much but a crew cab short fleet laid on 20/22s sounds really interesting to me. i planned on building the back half of of square tubing and doing a dropmember on the front. anyhow, just looking for some feedback. thanks in advanced. the trucks only been in nevada and colorado so rust is at a minimum but the poor girl was used as a work truck all its life so it is a little beat.
milehightoyz is offline   Reply With Quote