View Single Post
Old 11-16-2016, 02:14 PM   #56
hewittca

Re: Introduction, nostalgia, and '68 build, oh my

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malibu Monte View Post
appsk8r? You pulled me in with the vintage photos and then really lock it in when you posted your Malibu which was one of my favorites over at MalibuRacing. Thanks for the history and enjoying the build as well. Here is my Malibu you might remember from over there.
That's me! I dedicated a lot of years to that forum, but sadly, after I sold the Malibu I never had any relevant content to add and eventually stopped posting. I do, however, visit the site from time to time to see what my forum friends are up to these days. I definitely remember your Malibu! I was wanting to go with those wheels on my next set, but couldn't make it happen before I sold it. I did get a little crazy with the Malibu in the last few months with a rusty hood and white line tires, but it was all in good fun. The guy who bought it still has it and went back to a painted cowl hood. It still looks the same and he sends me photos and videos occasionally.

I never did make a build thread for it, but for anyone who's interested, I posted a ton of photos on Cardomain (when it was still cool) here.

Also, the build summary for my Beetle can be found on thesamba here.

-
C10 Concept/Development Photos: Master Thread

Last edited by hewittca; 11-16-2016 at 02:22 PM.
hewittca is online now   Reply With Quote