View Single Post
Old 04-14-2019, 09:32 AM   #260
1badgmc

Re: 73-87 hot wheels and die cast thread

The only current Hot Wheels release is the yellow truck in the Wal-Mart exclusive American Pickup series. These trucks always get scooped up quickly, but this one is an even faster mover since it has a metal base. Customizers are going crazy over it and for only $2.14 at retail.

You might get lucky and find the display case with its '83 Silverado in a store somewhere, though I've never seen it in stores. I bought mine off of Amazon where you can still find them for less than retail.

Matchbox has a really nice new release of its Blazer casting currently in stores. I've been working on collecting these lately and the newest one is one of the best looking of the bunch.

The Maisto Tow & Go set is still popping up in stores too. I just found one last week at Wal-Mart.

Hot Wheels will have another mainline '83 Silverado out later this year in the HW Art Cars series.

Then you have the first Auto World squares coming out this summer and I've seen a rumor of them having a K5 release by the end of the year. Greenlight is supposedly going to release a Fall Guy truck as well.

They're out there. And they're coming. If you really want to find them, though, you have to be diligent in your searching for them because they're all hot properties right now.
Attached Images

1badgmc is offline   Reply With Quote