View Single Post
Old 02-15-2011, 09:44 PM   #8
jerry moss
Born Psycho

Smile Re: Highlander buddy buckets?

Quote:
Originally Posted by flashed View Post
You might luck out as I did and get some nice Buddys for free .A friend of mine that builds these trucks called me last year and told me to come get some parts he was getting rid of .I loaded a bunch of stuff up and asked what he was going to do with the seat down in his field .He said he was going to haul it to the scrap yard unless I took it with me. I loaded them on the truck and then got on here to confirm what they were. I cleaned them good and dyed them black and they are in my 72 now. I wish you the same luck.I told my buddy what they were worth and he just told me I did good .
once in a while you get lucky, that was a great score. i traded a bench seat to a guy helping my neighbor move several years ago. he had a 67 GMC and the driver side bucket needed lower foam badly and was happy to trade for a bench that was in good shape. another time i pulled a set out of a wrecking yard for 75 bucks and the yard guy even helped me take them out and load them in my truck.
69 suburban K20-tilt,tach,vacuum,speedwarning,buckets,shoulder belts,am/fm,4 inch all spring lift,4 speed, 14 bolt full floater, dana 44 HD,warn winch,posi front and rear,tow hooks,plus other goodies.
73/80 chevy/gmc K20 SB400,turbo 400,205,tilt,a-c,gas hog.
77 K/5 cheyenne blazer-daily driver/beater. SON HAS IT NOW
BRENTWOOD,CALIFORNIA
jerry moss is offline   Reply With Quote