View Single Post
Old 11-30-2018, 05:12 PM   #113
sweetk30

Re: budget beater c10 to k30 swap over build.

ya its still sealed in the pack yet .

and few guys over on ck5 forum have gone edelbrock pro-flo 4 and are installing it or just starting to drive it .

thats a all in 1 part # kit unlike what us carb to efi swap guys are doing . its intake up with dist . also sequential port injection single plane intake stays dry for just air flow . ALREADY HAS progressive linkage on it from edelbrock . uses blue tooth device to tune it so no cord and hand held controller . ecu is separate NOT built in to the unit .

if i deiced i dont like this thats what i will get ............. and $ to $ value after i got the intake / sniper / dist / other few parts it would have been $100-200 bucks extra and been prob better off with the edelbrock pro-flo 4 unit .

and after my customer service from HELL over on the holley forum and calling them direct i am NOT happy with holley anymore they can go suck a tail pipe for all i care .

the guys that have edelbrock units are super happy with tech and support so far . the 1 guy talked with tech for 30-45 min before he even owned a unit and they didnt care they answered all his questions .
85-c10sb summer fun toy .
-----------------------------
HOLLEY SNIPER efi = worst case of p.i.t.a i ever had .

EDELBROCK pro flo 4 = best deal going so far . love my setup works great.
sweetk30 is offline   Reply With Quote