View Single Post
Old 12-30-2011, 01:14 AM   #400
Mackula02

Re: Show us your projects

Quote:
Originally Posted by gag1025 View Post
Machula02 those are the same size tires I run. You have two options if you want to continue running those size tires. One is to put longer lug bolts and a spacer on the rear wheels. This will only give you extra room on the outside. Or you could cut out the side walls of the bed at the wheel and have a bed well made. This is what I have on mine and it extends about an inch in toward the bed, but to tell you the truth I am thinking seriously about using wheel spacers to push the wheels out an inch which makes it look better anyway in my opinion. I like the size and look of those wheels and would not change the size. My truck is also stock height and I like it that way as well. I also have bucket seats in my truck. I did get rid of the original seat frame which makes it look better. I was able to bolt the seat frame right to the floor because the seats came out of a 1999 Silverado with power and the mounting frame already attached. I did not even have to build a mounting frame to elevate it because it was the exact height I needed.
Thanks! do you have any pictures of what you are talking about with your truck?