View Single Post
Old 11-09-2016, 10:11 PM   #1
inkfamous13

What would be a good asking price on a 66 c20 custom cab fleetside lb fact,v8,a/c,ect

What would be a fair asking price for a 66 C20 Custom Cab Fleetside long bed truck Factory 283 air conditioning Deluxe heater 3 speed wipers with squirters, emergency flashers ,sway bar passenger side door lock tinted windshield small back window original seat belts missing nothing. Have rebuild complete front end and brakes has in NV 5400 Overdrive 5 speed trans CCP drop coils and shocks and two small rust spots on bottom of fenders about quarter size. Will be repairing fenders and reinforcement and painting truck complete. Black play original California truck what would be a good asking price that's fair for both sides. Thanks for any and all advise and or answers. Never delt with c20 truck and all my c10's were customs i did. Never original. Truck is way to optioned and orig to cut up and customize. Or would it be better Two Notch it bag it custom paint custom interior 5 lug or would it just be something that no one would really want being that it was a C20 and now it's a C10 because I got this to fix up because of the options and how original it was but the truck I want is a straight 6 C10 with three on the tree or even more 6466 Suburban that's what we really want so should I just put a nice flat paint job on this and sell it or do the metal work Dustin some paint to match the patina and sell it or completely paint it and sell it thanks for any and all help
inkfamous13 is offline   Reply With Quote