View Single Post
Old 08-10-2018, 01:14 PM   #7108
Canuckvetter
How did I get this OLD!

Re: What did you do to your truck today? Chapter II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metaldoc View Post
I cut them from an old tread mill track and lined my fuel tank straps with it. Make sure you add some ground straps from the frame to the bed. Looking good, when do you get the engine back?
Good call on the ground straps! I cancelled the rebuild on that engine last week. Going to go a different route on the CST. 5.3 LS/4L60E. So I'm pulling the 327 out of the CST to put in "The Readheaded Stepchild". It had a recent rebuild and has LT1 double hump heads & and a new duel exhaust system as well as power steering. I expect the CST will be a 4-5yr build as my honey has me on a strict allowance. I have a lot of parts to get started. Time to photograph, remove, clean, paint, bag, tag, shelf. Lol
1967 Oshawa built LWB Fleetside. 327,3 OTT, 515 Vermilion, CST, PS, PB, Shoulder Harness, Tach,Vac, Speed Warning, Choke Delete, Manual Throttle, Fawn interior. Dealer installed A/C 04/2015, N34 Rosewood Wheel 06/2023
Members who I have met personally. Metaldoc, chevnkevin, 62 Longbed, 72LHorn, 72MARIO, YBNORML, TBONE1964, Classic Bowties, Chevemall, Dagnabbitt.