View Single Post
Old 11-16-2009, 12:16 AM   #12
54Caddy
GM Addicted

Re: 1979 Chevy build

The latest picture i have of it is here. I took out the rear slider window and had a local shop tint and install the new back window. I got the rear window for free. It looks alot better with this window compared to the slider.

I recently had to replace the cheap valve cover gaskets, well not cheap its my fault they failed. But i took this picture to show how clean the engine still is and it still has the paint inside without chiping. The paint is so that the oil flows back better to the oil pan and it doesnt let the oil build up inside, its a trick i learned from an old timmer that helped me build my first 350 i built for my 54 cadillac.

I dont have pictures yet but will have some tomorrow. I recently put new carpet in and floor mats as well as a carpet cover for the dash pad, I also up graded my 6x9s to a pair of 5 way kenwoods that handel 500 watts each and i put in a kenwood 3 way 4x10 under the dash, the deck i have is also kenwood. The subs will be changed from the current cerwin-vegas to a pair of shallow mount kenwoods and upgrade the amp from the 1000 watt kenwood i have to a 2000 watt kenwood.

Last edited by 54Caddy; 11-16-2009 at 10:42 PM.
54Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote