View Single Post
Old 07-21-2017, 08:01 AM   #1
timmytimm3

Project "Full Circle" 66 C10 (continued)

F Photobucket.

---I’m re-doing this thread to fix all of the pictures---

What's up everyone? I've been lurking on the forum for almost a year reading up on the awesome projects and decided to start a build thread of my own.

This truck is pretty special to me because it was originally my Father's when I was a little kid. I always loved riding in the truck and getting dropped off at soccer practice while the other kids were climbing out of mini vans. Anyway, when I was about 12 my Father ended up selling the truck to buy something more economical. A few years later my uncle came across it for sale. The new owner's son slid it sideways into a tree, taking out the bed and bending the frame. My uncle bought it, and another truck for parts with the hopes of making one good truck. Both trucks sat inside his garage for about 15 years until I got the bright idea to sell my car and do a proper rebuild.

Here is the car I sold to fund the build:

1995 BMW M3 (hence my username)

A few old pictures

The plans for the truck are a 350, 4 speed Muncie, and 9" rear. I just ordered a Porterbuilt C4 dropmember and weld in 4 link. The frame will be boxed and it will ride on coilovers.

"Full Circle" - The truck was my fathers. The 350 was out of my brother's truck. He replaced it with a built 383. The Muncie was my Dad's friends, then his son's, then I bought it. This truck has a lot of history.

My brother's truck. 83 K30, Built 383, TH400, d60, 14bolt, 5.13s, lockrite, detroit, full cage, 39" boggers.

He is also building 1969 C10 rear engine mud truck on 2.5 tons

My Father is also building a 57 Chevy. Built 454, TH400, 9" rear, boxed, shockwaves, wilwood brakes etc.

and my other toy: 2000 Jeep Wrangler, HP30, D44, 4.88s, ARBs, 35 MTRs, Full belly and gas tank skids
Attached Images

timmytimm3 on IG

"If you don't have time to do it right the first time, when will you?" -Dad
timmytimm3 is offline   Reply With Quote