Thread: Ls swap
View Single Post
Old 04-30-2018, 06:58 PM   #16
Martinejp1

Quote:
Originally Posted by 69BUCKET View Post
Anyone have any experience with using LS engine kits from NO LIFT MOTORSPORTS out of Topeka, KS.?...
Do not use them. They are a garbage company if that's what you want to call them. I learned the hard way. They were very quick to reply about questions on getting my PCM flashed and harness reworked. I boxed my stuff up and sent it to them. A few days later I called to see if they have received my package and they had but the instructions I had printed and placed inside the box was missing. Someone had opened it and misplaced this info. So I explained to "some guy who just worked there", that's what he told me, what I wanted done. He said I should get a phone call from Jason, the owner. A week later I called back with no answer and left a voicemail. No return call in a few days so I called back to another guys saying it would be finished at the end of the week. I waited and called back with no answer. After 4 days of continuous calling and voicemails, I finally got a hold of a guy who was supposedly dropping it off that day and would give my a text on the tracking number. I never got one until 2 days later after numerous texts, FB messages and phone calls. Shipping was going to take 4 days so I waited until I got notified that there was an error in shipping. I called UPS and they told me a tracking number had been started but nothing was shipped. Me being extremely pissed by then called again numerous times until I got a hold of the Co-Owner. I explained everything and he said that particular guy was about to be fired. Anyway I finally got my package with no wiring loom, half ass cut wires and now I can't get the engine to fire and pretty sure the PCM was never flashed. To top it off, I can't get a hold of anyone again. After 3 months $220 later and crap work, I hope they fail as a company So my advice and get this out to others, Do Not Use Them!
Posted via Mobile Device
Martinejp1 is offline   Reply With Quote