View Single Post
Old 11-02-2020, 09:36 PM   #31
hdff

Re: Lug Nuts project: Jims 72' Cheyenne Super

Quote:
Originally Posted by nvrsatisfied View Post
as much as I agree with you on a drop, my boss man don't annnnnd it's his truck... I will level out the truck if need be?? and the wheel/tire combo will change, that'll probably be about it.

with the last week being $hitty from the ice storm we put the truck on hold and started cleaning up the broken trees and limbs around the yard and his properties, along with anyone else that had issues.

I did get the fuel lines done and the gas tank is bolted into place. waiting on the flip up gas cap and I'll get the tail light pocket made. received our headlights this morning and should be getting our GM PAUL order in this morning to finish out the brakes and headlight assembly etc... into motion and drop the hood on. its all the little stuff now.

headlights: from SUMMIT RACING #UPD-31379.... United Pacific Headlight Conversion, 7 in. Diameter, Crystal Headlight, 34 LED White Auxiliary lights, Each (Mfr. #: 31379)
Your right it’s his truck and my opinion.. I’m not saying slam it on bags, but at least a 2/4 like mine( I plan on going 4/6 someday)..... just a little to get the 4 wheel drive look out of it... lol
Attached Images

Don't argue with idiots, People watching may not be able to tell the difference...
There's someone in my head........But it's not me......

cheap tricks thread great info here!! http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=489394
hdff is offline   Reply With Quote