View Single Post
Old 04-28-2016, 07:51 PM   #39
GM-power

Re: Fat guy in a little cab

Quote:
Originally Posted by roger97338 View Post
Maybe a weight lifting belt? The stretchy, velcro-secured kind. With or without the suspenders.

I'm curious about something. Do you eat more junk food than you should? Such as candy bars, Doritos and McDonald's three meals a day? Or do you eat well, but in large amounts?

I used to work in the saw shop of a fabrication shop. It was physically demanding work. I also lifted weights five days a week, and ran on a treadmill three days a week. The girl I was living in sin with at the time was a great cook, and we did our best to teach her boy good eating habits by example. (When I was a kid and wanted a snack, it was more often than not a Twinkie rather than an apple.) So, I ate good. I also ate a lot. (I'd quit smoking, drinking and drugs. Food, sex and driving fast were all I had left.) I held pretty steady at 260, and never once gave a s*** if people thought I was fat.

Also, thank you for your service to our country. The sacrifices that you and your brothers and sisters made have kept my family and myself safe and free. Thank you.
Really man? Did you not read his long winded post? This thread has gotten way out of hand. The OP asks a simple question and some of yall just went after the poor guy. I appreciate this forum and the mods here, for the reason of keeping it upbeat. Half this thing is horrible to read. We all struggle with things of our own. I certainly wouldn't want to get on here and have yall beat me down, likewise would yall? I don't know if ya think it's helpful or what!? Rant over, and it'll probably get me in trouble but I feel it to important not to say.