Thread: paint interior
View Single Post
Old 10-21-2019, 09:26 AM   #8
nsb29

Re: paint interior

You don’t have to spend $1 million on paint guns. I have an Iwata I spent good money for, I also have a harbor freight gun I bought that came with a touch up gun that wasn’t as much money as the tax on the Iwata. I have used a harbor freight guns four finished paint and you could not tell that I didn’t spray it with the Iwata, of course I’m not going to try to paint the hood with a touch up gun but then I am not going to paint the inside of my cab with a gun made four large panels. For me guns are like corporators you have to have the right amount of air and fuel or in this case paint, if your paint wants to run your you’re too rich if it’s dry and orange peel your too lean. and now you have air pressure that needs to be adjusted According to the type of gun you’re using, Set your air pressure first And then adjust your Trigger pull From there you can make your final adjustments in Fan size pressure and trigger pull. Now set yourself up with something to practice on make adjustments and Watch YouTube videos Google southern urethane How to adjust your paint gun There’s a Lotta good information there

Last edited by nsb29; 10-21-2019 at 09:58 AM.
nsb29 is offline   Reply With Quote