View Single Post
Old 06-03-2015, 10:08 PM   #1
Chevy3+3

Parting out 88' Suburban 4x4

I just picked up this 88' Suburban 4x4. I bought it for parts for my 88' CC. I will say that the body has some rust but the inside is pretty clean and in decent shape. The interior is gray.

The things I am taking for myself include: dash pad, dash bezels, gauge cluster, door panels, steering column, front bucket seats & console, 2nd row seat, seatbelts (except 3rd row), grille & headlight bezels, hood, bumper push guards, mirrors, washer fluid reservoir, wing windows.

Items that are pending sale at the moment include: 350 tbi motor w/ 110K miles, front & rear axles

I know that doesn't leave much left but basically any interior behind the 2nd row seat will be available. I am not familiar with Suburbans that well so bare with me. I do know it has rear heat. I believe is has rear A/C because it has vents mounted against the roof above the cargo space. It also has the rear spoiler/air deflector (appears to be stainless). The stereo is original and looks to be in amazing shape! I do not know its working condition yet. I'm sure there are many other misc. parts specific to a suburban so hopefully somebody can get some good from them. If there are any misc. parts you are interested in let me know and I will get you a price on that item.

Please bare with me as I work full time and farm also. This time of year is quite busy for me but I will do my best to reply often and return PM's in an orderly and timely fashion. I will try and get more pics posted soon.

Last edited by Chevy3+3; 06-03-2015 at 10:16 PM.
Chevy3+3 is offline   Reply With Quote