Thread: First Post
View Single Post
Old 11-21-2015, 08:14 PM   #1
kwmathes

First Post

I would like to start off with saying thanks to everyone. This forum has been a great help with working on my 69 c10 and my dads 2 72's. The orange and white truck and the tan trucks are both my dads. Mine is the blue truck which is a swb. I bought the truck as a roller and put the 350 from my 78 camaro (which has a 383 now) I also put a 350 trans which I'm not very sure about in. I ended up rewiring the truck and got it running this last week. When I bought the truck the bed was completely taken apart. I have put it back together and plan to put LED lights in along with a gas tank under the bed. I was planning on buying the kit the the gas tank from LMC. If there is a better place to buy from please let me know. I don't currently have many pics of my truck, but I'll be taking some more soon. The biggest issue I have right now is in the last picture. I have the linkage for the throttle that comes out of the cab with now way to hook it to the carb. Right now i have a piece of wire and a spring rigged up, but it won't do. If anyone know what piece I need please let me know.
Attached Images

kwmathes is offline   Reply With Quote