View Single Post
Old 05-21-2018, 01:18 PM   #1
Free Candy Inside

66 C50 Cummins build aka Big Stupid

So hopefully this can stay here. I was posting in the Heavy Haulers section but I’m guessing not many people frequent that as hardly anyone responds to posts.

Here’s my 1966 C50 I picked up last summer. The back story is I had planned on building a C50 over 2 years ago. I actually bought a 62 C50 with plans of building it but realized I didn’t have the funds or budget so I decided to sell it. About 6-8months later I see pics of Dino’s white C50. It drove me nuts because that’s what I was originally going to build. I have a 63 C30 panel (link in signature) that I was driving a lot until I started my CNC Plasma cutting side business. Since the business started I’m always delivering signs, picking up metal, etc. I decided I needed a work truck.

I picked up this 1966 C50 with 30K miles running and driving with a 292 and 4speed. I call it Big Orange. My soon to be wife calls it Big Stupid (at the time she told me if I bought another project before she got a ring she was leaving me. I called her bluff and bought the truck. 6 months later she got her ring. )

Instagram: jaked937

Last edited by Free Candy Inside; 05-21-2018 at 09:53 PM.
Free Candy Inside is offline   Reply With Quote