View Single Post
Old 08-22-2018, 02:04 PM   #4
HO455
Post Whore

Re: 1972 Suburban Headliner

There was a vendor who was selling a headliner kit with fabric and wire bows similar in style to what you would find in a car of the period. I never saw one installed nor did I find a positive review on it when I was researching for a replacement for mine. That being said if you understand the principle of how they are installed you could recreate that style on your own. One of the complications with our roofs is that it is narrower in the front than the back making nothing repeatable. I can't offer any installation advice on fabric and bow styles but if your interested I did post some stuff on my installation of a FRP style headliner. Page 12 in my WMB thread below. Keep us posted on your installation we are always interested in new ideas.
And Welcome Aboard. Let me be the first to ask for pictures!
If it breaks I didn't want it in the first place
The WMB repair thread http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=698377
HO455 is offline   Reply With Quote