View Single Post
Old 05-31-2017, 11:49 AM   #14
DieselFJ

Re: Looking for a new Board.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by hewittca View Post
I also agree, HO455 pretty much said it all. I will add that if you were to listen to the C10 Talk interview with Josh Brady (who started the forum) you will see that they are not "lining their pockets" with our measly 15 bucks and that he has literally dedicated his career to this site. They invest quite a bit of that money back into the site through server space, keeping advertising limited, and moderating the board like hawks. As a result, this is perhaps the most well behaved, friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable boards I have ever been to. You are not going to find another truck forum for this era of GM trucks with even a small fraction of the genuine users that this board has.

That's good to know, I guess I don't have a lot of other options for exposure if I want to sell it though a board. I was hoping, if I were to sell it, to give someone on here a chance to buy it. I purchased it here and I believe it is a solid start. I was going to try and avoid eBay, but we'll see. Heck, maybe I'll just find the time to do the project, although my thread is closed now.
DieselFJ is offline   Reply With Quote