View Single Post
Old 03-30-2014, 09:04 PM   #8
cobra_4

Re: Project Ole Blue:'72 SWB

Hadn't touched the truck in a couple of weeks but I finally worked on it a little Saturday. I got my other project off the lift so I've got some free'd up inside space and time to work on her. It stopped running good right after I got it home and I wasn't 100% sure why. Its got a "new" good used gas tank and new edelbrock, so I didn't figure I had any trash. What I didn't realize was the old fuel filter was seemingly overlooked, ah ha, there is the problem!

This thing just looks nasty from the outside! Can't imagine what the inside is like!

This thing was wedged in a horrible location between the pump and the metal hard line, you would never be able to change this thing on the side of the road, so I put a straight piece of line in and put my filter up top in an easier to view and change location.

Also free'd up a little yard space today, I sold the '69 stepside that was previously my dream project truck. New owner seems to have big plans, should turn out nice! Just glad its going to a good home!

So now that the truck is on the lift, I should really start to rock and roll. I've went back and fourth on the exact direction of the truck, but I've decided to letter it up patina style but for my automotive website, I've got a plan, we will see how it turns out! Stay tuned! Mucho body work to come in the next month!

Late model bed, smoothed engine bay, digital dash, custom interior CLICK HERE for pictures
cobra_4 is offline   Reply With Quote