View Single Post
Old 11-08-2017, 11:32 PM   #7
Jesse Z
Account Suspended

Re: What Do You Guys Do For Alarms?

Quote:
Originally Posted by capnduane View Post
So the thief wants to steal my truck out of my driveway. He better have a bunch of tools. First he has to cut the cable/lock on my cover. Then he has to break a window, or do slim jims work on these old trucks? Or does he have the tools to open my door lock? Then the club, I know he can cut it with a hacksaw blade. But it takes time, and time kills a thief. Then he must defeat ignition switch, but guess what, no power. OK where is cut off switch? When he figures out the power problem, guess what, no power to coil! Another hidden switch to coil. By this time many minutes have gone by and mr crook is looking for another truck to steal. If he's got the juevonis to back into my driveway with a flatbed, it better have a good muffler or he will wake this old guy up. And Mr Smith and Wesson and I are grumpy when woken late at night!
I'm hip enough to alternative lifestyles to accept you sleeping with a couple of dudes, but man with all that anti-theft paraphernalia it must take you an hour just to start your own truck!

Jesse Z is offline   Reply With Quote