View Single Post
Old 11-14-2009, 11:55 AM   #99
Dan in Pasadena

Re: How about some pics of 47-59

Thanks guys, I hope you're right about me not getting asked not to post. I've posted some pictures before and no one said anything. From the PM's I've gotten every time I post, there is some interest here.

Stovebolt is a nice website but it doesn't allow you to post photos directly so I don't care for it nearly as much as this site. Plus, you guys are more active; there's always someone doing something and you're always very friendly. I don't read guys flaming others because there taste is different - VERY refreshing over a lot of other boards. Hey, we're all car guys. We'd probably get to be friends if we lived down the street from each other.

Here's a few additional pictures of my truck at my own home. Its home now after having been flatbedded to be rewired (on its own power too,...about 15-16 miles, runs great, no issues...except I lost one of my '52 hubcaps grrrr!) Anyone have a spare '52 Chevy car hubcap they wanna sell?

I just bought coolant & flush, oil & filter, and found someone who gave me the metal strips I was missing to install the windlace around the door openings. Running the risk of being banned, I'll post a separate thread with picture of this and of my rewiring later. Thanks for the kind words guys. Keep the advice coming, I can use the encouragement. Dan
Attached Images

Dan in Pasadena is offline   Reply With Quote