View Single Post
Old 05-14-2017, 04:38 PM   #7
special-K
Special Order

Re: Headlight Adjusters

Here's what I did. I said screw that incorrectly made replica of the original plastic junk and used good old American ingenuity, like we did before big corporations took over the world. For the side adjuster I JB'd the plastic part on the stops, pushed it through the core support, and JB'd a 1/2" washer, slipped it over, stuck it to the core support, and smeared JB around the plastic part ti the washer. For the top adjuster I JB'd the plastic to a fender washer with a 1/4" hole, JB'd the washer to the core support, JB'd another 1/2" washer over the front, and smeared. I used the quick stuff, waited an hour, and now I'm waiting for dark to adjust my beam. I wasted all that time when all the while the best solution was to half-ass it That's what we have to work with in this modern world.

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

"Don't call me a redneck. I'm a rough cut country gentleman"

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~
special-K is offline   Reply With Quote